Missoni Home Rug
Composition: 80% Wool, 20% Viscose
Made in Italy
CARE & CLEANING
As with all high level products, especially those that are handmade, the rugs of the MISSONI HOME collection require care to maintain their beauty.
We advise the following :
- hand brush or light vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling to the roots of the fibers;
- remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible;
- do not pull loose ends; instead clip with a pair of scissors;
- as the general appearance of the rug changes with time and usage, periodically rotate the rug to equalize wear;
- avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight;
- store the rug in a dry well ventilated area by rolling the "pile in & back out", and then wrap with a cloth for protection;
- never fold the rug or put the rug in a airtight plastic bag;
- cleaning must be handled by a specialised cleaning company.
Most woollen rugs will shed fiber especially when they are new. Wool is composed of small fibers which initially loosen by normal wear. Whist some rugs may shed longer than others, it will recede over time.
*This is a Special Ordered Item and can not be cancelled or returned.
*Delivery in 2-10 Weeks